The Oberoi Hotel, Mauritius
The beautiful island of Mauritius is inhabited by many different people who harmoniously reflect a rich heritage of European, African, Indian, French and Chinese cultures. Nestling in the idyllic Baie Aux Tortues on the northwest coast of Mauritius, The Oberoi is a place where romantic dreams come true. The hotel reflects a rich multicultural heritage, blending stone, wood and thatch in twenty acres of resplendent sub-tropical gardens. An impressive 600 metres of ocean front offers stunning views of the setting sun and verdant mountains.
Terms & Conditions
- One child over 8 but less than 12 years can stay in the parent’s room. A child’s bed is provided at no additional charge.
- For two children between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary. The rate of this room will be 50% of the parent’s applicable room rate.
- If a child is above 12 years of age, a separate room will be required at the parent’s applicable room rate (An extra bed shall not be provided for anyone over 12 years of age).
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- served in restaurant
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- Complimentary dinner for up to two people per room
- once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities once during stay