Enjoy the enchanting city of Budapest built on the banks of the Danube River. Our hotel in Budapest is located in the city center near the Budapest Parliament, Buda Castle and other popular attractions. Budapest Marriott hotel,™s guest rooms all feature spectacular Danube River views, as well as luxurious bedding, inviting design and smartly shaped work areas. Unwind with a cocktail or espresso in our contemporary AQVA Lounge Bar before dining at our stylish Peppers! Mediterranean Grill restaurant where you will find a mix of artfully prepared Hungarian-Mediterranean flavor. Such a central location makes this Budapest hotel perfect for business trips, meetings, conventions, social events and weddings in the city. With expert Marriott service, creative catering and a variety of conference rooms, the Budapest Marriott Hotel takes the burden out of event planning. Whether you,™re traveling for business or leisure, our Budapest hotel,™s convenient location and amenities make it the perfect travel destination.
- Budapest accommodation on Danube river banks features 364 spacious and comfortable guest rooms.
- All guest rooms and suites feature spectacular views of the Danube River and Budapest attractions.
- All rooms in our Budapest accommodations feature king or double beds, extended bedding and LCD TVs.
- Bathroom amenities include shampoo, soap and body lotion, as well as hairdryer and make up mirrors.
- The Executive rooms and suites in our accommodations in Budapest include a bathrobe and slippers.
- Our suites have separate sitting and sleeping areas, perfect for family trips and extended stays.
Peppers! Mediterranean Grill
In the heart of Budapest a new dining sensation is born out of the warmth of the local hospitality, spice of the regional Paprika and the heat of the open kitchen. Our contemporary restaurant combines urban design with the best Hungarian produce.
AQVA Lounge Bar
Relax in our stylish AQVA lounge and enjoy the cool vibes and chilled music of one of the most unique bars in Budapest. We serve tapas-style food, pepper dips, cocktails and an amazing selection of mineral waters sourced from all around the world.
The Lobby Café is an ideal destination for a Sunday brunch in Budapest and will cater to any sweet tooth with a cake buffet that is open daily between noon and 10 p.m. Relax and unwind, or meet with friends before heading out to explore the city.