Hayfield Manor Hotel
Located just 15 minutes from Cork Airport and 5 minutes from Cork City – Hayfield Manor provides serenity, privacy and peaceful seclusion for all our guests’ comfort. This luxurious five star hotel has been planned with meticulous care to look and feel like a large period house. Hayfield Manor combines grandeur and opulence with the comforts and facilities found only in the most modern establishments.
Hayfield Manor offers a diverse range of superb accommodation in its 88 guestrooms and suites. They have always been renowned for their grandiose proportions and other luxuries. All guestrooms are climate controlled and offer the expected facilities of remote controlled colour television, CNN news service, complimentary daily newspaper, direct dial telephones, fax and modem points. Our spacious marble bathrooms feature traditional deep claw baths with separate showers and are stocked with luxurious Elemis toiletries. Some rooms offer Jacuzzis and steam showers.
At Hayfield Manor we offer a wealth of dining options where you will experience unobtrusive service and spectacularly good food. Choose from a showcasing of the very best of local produce coupled with the sound of tinkling ivories, silver cloches and flambéed specialities which combine to create a unique dining experience.
Leisure activities include our exclusive Health Spa, offering a variety of treatments and workouts, three golf courses within an hour from the hotel and The Tennis Village, only five minutes from the hotel. Horseback riding, clay target shooting and fishing available nearby.
- Hayfield Manor was a recipient of the Fodor’s Choice Award 2012
- Conde Nast Readers Choice Top 35 Hotels in The British Isles 2012
- In 2011 Hayfield Manor was the Supreme Winner of the Hotel & Catering Review Gold Medal Award for Excellence.
- In 2011 Hayfield Manor was awarded the Hotel & Catering Review Gold Medal Award for Best 5 Star Hotel in Ireland.
- Overall Winner of Five Star Accommodation 2010 at the Irish Accommodation Services Industry Awards.
- Hayfield Manor was a recipient of the Fodor’s Choice Award 2010
- Conde Nast Traveler Gold List 2009 – Best Places to Stay in the World
- Expedia Insider’s Select Hotel 2009 – Best Properties in the World
- Conde Nast Readers Choice Top 30 Hotels in The British Isles 2008
- In 2007 Hayfield Manor was awarded top 5 Star Hotel in Ireland by Hotel and Catering Review.
- Hayfield Manor was awarded the Georgina Campbell’s Ireland Hotel of the Year 2006, a renowned hotel critic in Ireland.
- In 2005 Hayfield Manor was awarded IGTOA Irish Golf Hotel of the Year.
- Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- Member of Ireland’s Blue Book.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- For 2014 & 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full Irish breakfast
- for up to two I room guests, in restaurant
- Hayfield Manor’s Champagne Afternoon Tea
- for two people-to be enjoyed once during the guest’s stay
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability