Built in 1920, Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is a flawless merging of old Key West ambiance and contemporary luxury. Immerse yourself in a restful haven where emerald lawns meet a blue Atlantic – welcoming stunning sunrises each day. Come to the “house by the sea” enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by graceful palms.
Enjoy a taste of tropical living at the most legendary choice of Key West hotels and resorts – Casa Marina. Nestled along the southern edge of the island – spanning more than 1,100 feet of private beach – our comfortably restyled modern accommodations with wireless Internet access provide a luxurious hideaway for travelers. Listed in the National Register for Historic Places, this landmark resort has attracted business tycoons, artists, and dignitaries since the 1920s. Now, as a proud new member of the Hilton family, our level of service remains unsurpassed, and our personal benefits – including Hilton HHonors® – are more enticing than ever. Be a part of this grand tradition. Bask among soaring palms trees, blooming native flowers, and sweeping ocean views. Sample the renowned nightlife of nearby Duval Street offering a large array of restaurant options. Or the charming attractions of historic Old Town. Enjoy famed Key West water sports – from jet skiing around Key West to diving in America’s only living barrier reef. Lounge in warm sunshine on the largest secluded beach. Delight in a sophisticated stay in a cool atmosphere within this Key West Florida hotel, featuring true Caribbean flavor in a vibrant location:
- Located on the largest private beach in Key West, Florida (1100 ft of private beach facing the Altlantic Ocean)
- A short walk from Southernmost Point U.S.A, the Key West Aquarium, Ernest Hemingway’s House and President Truman’s House
- Minutes from the vibrant attractions and nightlife of Duval Street and historic Old Town
- Easy access to world-class water sports, including deep-sea fishing, wind surfing, and diving in America’s only living barrier reef
- Only three miles from Key West International Airport (EYW)
Accommodations: Discover the island charm that has inspired artists and writers since the 1920s. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Casa Marina combines timeless service with modern comfort and style. Lose yourself in our Mediterranean-style Key West accommodations – complete with soothing earth tones, splashes of tropical colors, and rich furnishings. Delight in the 311 non-smoking guest rooms andsuites at our beachfront hotel – where a historical sense of time is artfully combined with an intimate sense of place. Indulge in an exquisite selection of beachfront Florida Keys accommodations.
Dining: For delicious cuisine and exquisite service in Key West, choose from one of the three onsite restaurants. Casa Marina offers a delicious array of cuisines perfectly suited to every taste. Savor tantalizing seafood and tropical salads at Sun-Sun Beach Bar & Grill – featuring an open-air wood pavilion and an extraordinary view of the sea. Delight in the signature steaks and fresh seafood at Strip House Restaurant at our sister hotel Reach Resort. Enjoy the timeless, old-world feel at our luxurious Key West resort, with dining options that include:
- Strip House, a taste of New York featured at our sister property Reach Resort
- Sun-Sun Beach Bar & Grill, a laid-back dining experience, nestled between the pools and the beach
- Lobby Bar, the ideal place to start your evening at Casa Marina. Gather your party here before you adventure out to the world famous Duval Street. Lobby Bar offers a Tapas style menu along with your favorite beer, wine or champagne. Or try a taste of The Green Fairy at one of the few Absinthe bars in Key West, which was a favorite drink of Ernest Hemingway.
- Room service, for private dining
- Ramblers Provisions company provides guests with to go items such as coffee, ice cream, sandwiches to go, beer and wine as well as gifts.
Leisure/Activities: Indulge in the breezy elegance of a legendary setting accompanied by the private white-sand shores and reflecting pools of Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. Repose poolside. Lazily pass the day swinging in a hammock. Bask in the Caribbean sunshine on the largest private beach on the island. Enjoy a day of deep-sea fishing. Race the surf on a waverunner. Delight in all the available exceptional waterside entertainment, including the largest private beach on Key West, water equipment rentals located directly on the beach, a private pier, relaxing hammocks, and two oceanfront swimming pools.
Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort introduces Spa al Mare, offering rejuvenating spa services for guests. From Swedish to Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy to Reflexology – this elegant Key West spa resort provides certified therapists who will transport you to a world of deep relaxation. Enjoy an Ocean Breeze Massage on the beach – one of our most popular choices.
Other activities include golf, boat trips, snorkeling trips, scuba diving, sport fishing, kayaking, and more!
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability