Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur is strategically located within Kuala Lumpur’s main Golden Triangle business and commercial centre.
It is also within walking distance to the Bintang Walk shopping and entertainment hub, the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, iconic landmarks such as the Petronas Twin Towers and the Kuala Lumpur Tower and the nearby Chinatown (all within walking distance) while the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is only an hour’s drive away.
The Hotel is supported by an efficient road and rail transport system with the monorail terminal-stop located just adjacent to Hotel Istana.
The convenience of a private limousine service and a public bus and taxi network complements the Hotel’s easy accessibility.
The 5 star Hotel Istana features 505 well-appointed guestrooms and suites designed to suit every individual’s personal and corporate needs.
It also offers versatile banqueting and convention facilities and is complemented by authentic tastes from its three outstanding restaurants and two lounges.
ROOM & SUITES
Featuring 505 well appointed guestrooms fitted with modern amenities, this Kuala Lumpur hotel provides comfortable and luxurious accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- Broadband internet connectivity
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning
- Room amenities include bathrobes, slippers and local newspaper
- Remote-controlled TV with movie channels
- Radio with five channels and piped-in music with bedside controls
- Complimentary coffee/tea-making facilities
- Executive writing table and chair
- International direct-dial telephones with bathroom extension
- Voice-mail system
- Electronic room keycard
- In-room electronic personal safe-box
- Long bath with separate shower area
- Full-length mirror and shaving mirror
- In-room iron & ironing board
- Luxurious toiletries
- Shaving adaptor with 115-230V/AV 50 cycles
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
With its Grand Mahkota Ballroom and 18 versatile meeting rooms of variable sizes, Hotel Istana is the preferred location for conventions, wedding receptions, corporate meetings, government events, product launches and private celebrations. The Ballroom with its magnificent crystal chandeliers, is one of Kuala Lumpur’s largest pillarless venue with seating capacity of 2000 guests and is accessible from its own entrance.
Small or large scale, our experienced event planners and professionally trained service team are prepared to assist in organising a smooth, well planned event. In addition to this, all meeting rooms are complemented with high-speed broadband internet access and the latest audio visual aids, including simultaneous conference system.