The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, Miami
Immerse yourself in an oasis of luxury and bliss in Miami’s South Beach
The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach hotel lies on Miami’s most famous beach and is located just steps from Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road – a 10-block pedestrian esplanade with the best shopping, dining, nightlife and people-watching South Beach Miami has to offer.
Catering to the most discerning guests, dignitaries and celebrities, The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach features:
- 375 guest rooms, including two poolside lanai wings in the style of early Miami Beach
- More than 20,000 total square feet of exceptional meeting and conference facilities
- 16,000-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Spa
- A prime location, within walking distance to Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and South Beach nightlife
- $2 million original art collection featuring established and emerging artists
- The complete restoration of the original 1953, Morris Lapidus-designed, landmark hotel in South Beach
Guest Room Features & Amenities:
- 375++ square feet
- Views of the Atlantic Ocean, pool, and South Beach
- Contemporary, warm furnishings inspired by South Beach’s vibrant ocean destination with the luxuries of home, accented with colors of blue, sea mist green, and coral
- Generously sized desks
- iPod docking stations, with AM/FM clock radios
- In-room laptop-compatible safe
- Computer and fax hookups
- Multi-line telephones with hold button
- Choice of one king or two double beds
- Goose down and non-allergenic foam pillows
- Luxurious 100% cotton linens
- Sumptuous marble baths
- Suit, skirt and padded hangers
- Fully stocked mini refreshment bar
- Rollaway beds available ($50 per day)
- All rooms in our South Beach hotel are non-smoking
For a front-row seat to people-watching paradise on one of South Beach’s most beautiful beach promenades, there is no better culinary sanctuary than the DiLido Beach Club at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach. Under the creative eye of Chef de Cuisine Jeff McInnis, this casually elegant enclave is the only oceanfront restaurant on South Beach, and a place to enjoy Sun Cuisine – dishes that are inspired by tastes from beach towns along the southern Mediterranean and North African coasts and are meant to share with friends.
Lapidus Lounge on the Mezzanine Level is named after the famed architect Morris Lapidus – who designed the hotel when it was built in the 50s. One LR – as in “One Lincoln Road,” is a chic yet comfortable lounge designed for socializing in the epicenter of activity at the resorts’ center lobby promenade. Guests can toast with modern cocktails, wine and champagne. The Lapidus Lounge is also home to a specialty bistro bites and martini menu, sushi bar and more.
New on the South Beach dining scene: Bistro One LR is a modern American bistro with a hint of the Latin American and French influences that have made Miami Beach the world’s most coveted oceanfront playground and a renowned culinary destination. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner indoors in beautiful art-filled surroundings or al fresco under the stars with music and great energy. Stunning surroundings, exciting culinary offerings and stellar Ritz-Carlton service make this a stylish yet relaxed haven perfect any day of the week.
Escape to a sanctuary that offers an elite menu of La Maison de Beauté Carita treatments alongside an extensive menu of European wellness and beauty rituals, including Prada Beauty skin care therapies. The Ritz-Carlton Spa, South Beach topped the 2008 Allure magazine’s A-List recognized by readers as the Best Day Spa in Miami. Featuring 14-treatment rooms, luxurious relaxation lounges, a full-service salon and two couples’ suites, the Spa is home to the exclusive Astro Balance Massage; a unique massage treatment based on your birth date and astrological sign.
Balance out your weekend of festivities in sunny South Beach by utilizing the state-of-the-art fitness center located on the third floor of the hotel beside the Spa. Open 24-hours a day seven days a week, the recently renovated facility features the latest in weight training and Life Fitness cardiovascular equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers and stationary bicycles; all equipped with cardio-theatre personal flat screen televisions. Our elevated outdoor pool offers private day beds overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach is pleased to offer an oceanfront Ritz Kids program providing children, ages 5-12, with myriad outdoor activities on Miami Beach. The supervised children’s program allows parents to play in South Beach while their children are in the care of counselors, trained and certified in infant, child and adult CPR, basic first aid and water safety.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- For 2014 & 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid on retail)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability