SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand located on top of MGM Grand offers 51 two-story LOFTs harmonizing design, décor, ambience and unparalleled vistas. LOFTS are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans. Designed to accommodate Las Vegas’ most sophisticated guests, the glamorous SKYLOFTS range in size from 1,400 to 6,000 sq ft. Master bathrooms offer dual vanity and infinity edge spa bathtubs both with inset televisions and steam showers. LOFT living areas are enhanced with custom Bang & Olufsen and Sony HDTV entertainment systems, iPod integrated, innovative wireless remote that controls all features throughout your LOFT, and fax machine with personalized number. Services include Pre-Arrival Concierge contact, 24-hour Butler and Concierge service.
SKYLOFTS is awarded the 2014 Forbes Five Star and 2014 AAA Five Diamond.
SKYLOFTS only offers 51 two-story luxury suites and is located on top of MGM Grand. Deluxe guestrooms, one- and two-bedroom suites are available within MGM Grand
1 King Master and 1.5 bath at 1,500 sq ft
A one-bedroom luxury two-story LOFT features floor to ceiling windows, wet bar, living, dining and office areas. Its furnishings are modern and pure luxury, attractive to the eye and ready for entertainment. Its color scheme features soft shades highlighted with blond or dark timber, pools of light and vertical, textured design features. Maximum sleeping capacity of 3 people with existing bedding and (1) complimentary rollaway in the downstairs living room.
1 King/2 Queens Masters and 2.5 bath at 3,000 sq ft
A two-bedroom LOFT features floor to ceiling windows, wet bar, living room, dining table for 6, office area, media room and based upon availability foosball or billiard table. Its furnishings are modern and pure luxury, attractive to the eye and ready for entertainment. Its color scheme features soft shades highlighted with blond or dark timber, pools of light and vertical, textured design features. Maximum sleeping capacity of 7 people with existing bedding and (1) complimentary rollaway in the downstairs living room.
Two-bedroom LOFT with outdoor terrace and heated plunge pool
1 King/2 Queens masters and 2.5 bath at 4,800 sq ft
A two-bedroom LOFT featuring floor to ceiling windows, a fully equipped open kitchen, outdoor terrace with heated plunge pool, billiard table, living room, dining room, cardio room, and library/den. Its furnishings are modern and pure luxury, attractive to the eye and ready for entertainment. Its color scheme features soft shades highlighted with blond or dark timber, pools of light and vertical, textured design features. Maximum sleeping capacity of 7 people with existing bedding and (1) complimentary rollaway in the downstairs living room.
1 King/1 King/2 Queens Masters and 3.5 bath at 6,000 sq ft
Embodying the true essence of the SKYLOFTS all-loft luxury concept features floor to ceiling windows, a large gallery foyer, extended step down living room, luxurious dining area for 8 people, wet bar, office area, Butler pantry, media room, and a billiard room. The LOFT’s furnishings are modern, artistic and attractive to the eye. Luxurious couches in beige, black or grey, metal and timber chairs and barstools, minimalist black coffee tables and shelving, and walk-in wardrobes in black or blond timber all add to the effect. Maximum sleeping capacity of 9 people with existing bedding and (1) complimentary rollaway in the downstairs living room.
(1) ADA LOFT is available in a three-bedroom LOFT, with 1 King/1 King/2 Queens and 3.5 bath at 3,000 sq ft. A Hoyer lift is available if requested in advance.
- Custom Bang & Olufsen & Sony HDTV entertainment system
- Television inside the fogless bathroom mirror
- 32″ LCD television by every bathtub
- Infinity edge spa tub with “champagne bubbles” massage function
- Steam rooms in each Master bath – an “immersion chamber”- a total shower experience with steam and rain gently caressing you
- Fax machine with individual guest-assigned number
SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
Our guests enjoy a full range of amenities, selected to make SKYLOFTS a first-class oasis for the discerning, and those who won’t settle for second best.
- Pre-arrival Concierge contact
- Complimentary round trip airport transfers in a limousine (Rolls Royce GHOST sedan is based upon availability, number of people and number of bags. The complimentary transfers are to/from airport only.
- SKYlobby, exclusive separate guest arrival with 24-hour Concierge, taxicab asisstance and complimentary Valet, located within MGM Grand’s main lobby
- Concierge curbside greeting at SKYlobby with escort to SKYLOFTS
- Private, secured elevator access to SKYLOFTS located on the 29th floor of MGM Grand
- 24-hour Concierge and Butler service
- Welcome drink of fresh pressed, seasonal juice
- Complimentary still and sparkling bottled waters
- In-LOFT espresso machine with a custom selection of complimentary, exclusive coffees and teas
- VIP preferred seating at MGM Grand restaurants (Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Shibuya, Crush, Fiamma, Joel Robuchon Fine Dining, L’ATELIER de Joel Robuchon) and throughout our MGM Resorts (mgmresorts.com) in Las Vegas
- Access to Executive Block tickets to Hollywood Theatre, KA by Cirque du Soleil at MGM Grand, Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club, and all MGM Resorts’ resident Cirque du Soleil theatres
- Complimentary VIP admission to Hakkasan Nightclub and seasonally WET REPUBLIC both located at MGM Grand as well as select MGM Resorts’ Nightlife and Daylife venues
- Exclusive access to Shadow Creek, an 18-hole Tom Fazio golf course carved out of the Nevada desert with complimentary roundtrip limousine transfers, driving range, golf caddy and golf cart; certain restrictions apply, tee times are based upon availability and can only be booked via SKYLOFTS Concierge within 2-months of play date. $500 Green Fee per player, all players must be registered MGM Resorts guests at time of play, no public or private vehicles are permitted and no riders are permitted.
IN-LOFT ENTERTAINING: Should guests wish to entertain in-LOFT, please advise us prior to arrival to confirm that we can properly accommodate the event food and beverage requests and allow us to plan every detail. Please request our SKYLOFTS EVENT GUIDELINES if needed. All food and beverage must be catered/ordered through SKYLOFTS; outside Catering is not permitted.
Displaying or viewing of commercial product(s), ‘bachelor(ette)” parties, “live” entertainment (example DJ, performers, etc.), pets and “flow through” events are not permitted in-LOFT. To maintain the interior design of each LOFT, in-LOFT furnishings are to remain as is. Removal or movement of furniture or the addition of furniture must be requested in advance and approved by SKYLOFTS management.
EXCLUSIVITY: To assist us in maintaining a blissful experience for all SKYLOFTS’ guests, access for individuals not registered with SKYLOFTS may be limited at the discretion of management. Please note that due to fluctuating occupancies and to protect the privacy of our registered guests, sites/tours cannot be confirmed until day of appointment and are subject to LOFT availability.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- (upgrade is to Strip View, rather than room type)
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- (upgrade is to Strip View, rather than room type)
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (limited to: – SKYLOFTS: In-LOFT Dining and SKY lounge – MGM Grand: Avenue Cafe, Grand Wok, L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon, Joel Robuchon Fine Dining, Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Fiamma, Shibuya, Pearl, Michael Mina’s PUB 1842, Hecho, Cabana Grille)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability