Las Casitas is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, and personalized butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at Waldorf Astoria Spa.
Outdoor Fun and Adventure
Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort offers the only expansive, state-of-the-art sea-side water park in the Caribbean –Coqui Water Park, featuring pools for every member of the family, entertainment is ensured. Drift along on the lazy river. Find adventure on the rope bridge. Experience the thrill of one of the many slides. Treat the entire family to lunch. This facility allows every age to have some fun in the sun. Get ready to swim, slide or float your way through your next island getaway.
- Expansive main pool, measuring 8,500 square feet, with an infinity edge
- 25,554 square foot main pool deck, perfect for sunbathing
- Speed slide, for spine-tingling thrills
- Tube slide, dropping off into our slice plunge pool
- Body slide, for full force fun
- Kids slide
- Lazy river, with 8,000 square feet of relaxation
- Rope bridge, a fun way to get around
- Kids pool, so the whole family can make a splash
- Oasis Bar & Grill, for when you need to recharge
- Function area, for special events
- Lower walkway, for your convenience
- Tickets can be purchased directly at the water park with a valid resort guest ID