Unique in the world: Set in 9.5 acres of world renowned gardens, this historic and beautiful country escape in the city offers guests far more than just incomparable scenery
Jo Massie, Maître de Maison, presents the property:
Located in Cape Town’s historical Constantia Valley, on the breathtaking slopes of Table Mountain, all the rooms and suites of The Cellars-Hohenort boast panoramic views of the impressive mountain and the beautiful grounds. Set in 9.5 acres of world renowned gardens, this historic and beautiful country escape in the city offers guests far more than just incomparable scenery.
A 15 minute drive will take you to the centre of Cape Town, South Africa’s oldest city, famous for its natural beauty, cuisine and wine. Back at the hotel there are two award-winning dining experiences, including The Greenhouse, where cuisine focuses on regional flavours with modern interpretations. All of this is the result of owner Liz McGrath’s more than 20 years of hard work, love and endless inspiration.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- for 3 or less nights’ stay
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Entrance fee and roundtrip transfers to Kirstenbosch Gardens
- (100 year old UNESCO World Heritage site showcasing the Cape Floral Kingdom, the smallest of the six floral kingdoms in the world with more than 9000 plant species that are only found in regions of South Africa)
- A guided historical tour at Groot Constantia Estate
- For stays of 4 or more nights guests also receive:
- subject to availability, for stays of 4 nights or more